WE FIX YOUR PLUMBING…
Access to good sanitation and safe water is considered a basic human right throughout the world because it prevents the devastating health effects associated with a dirty water supply. In New Zealand, we benefit from sophisticated domestic plumbing systems that include:
- The distribution of water throughout a home for drinking, cooking and cleaning. This comes from a town supply network or a water collection system if you live rurally.
- The safe disposal of human waste and used water from a home into a sewage wastewater network or septic tank.
- Management of stormwater flow from a property to avoid flooding and contamination of water supply.
Commercial plumbing systems are basically the same as domestic systems, but on a larger scale. They often require additional legal compliance in order to protect the environment and public health. There is an expectation that commercial plumbing systems are maintained and serviced quickly in an effort to minimise any disruption to business.
Who can perform plumbing work?
To protect our health and the environment, New Zealand law dictates that a Authorised Plumber must perform any required plumbing work. This is where Climate comes in!
Climate specialise in fixing your plumbing
We provide a number of domestic and commercial plumbing services to homes and businesses in Taranaki. These include:
- Leaks and blockages: leaking water outlets, leaking taps and valves, burst pipes, clearing blocked drains, toilets, sinks and basins
- Repairs and replacements: taps, mixers, showers, baths, sinks, basins, toilets, pumps, tanks, hot water systems, valves and pipes
- Upgrades and alterations: extended or new pipework, plumbing disconnections and reconnections in kitchens, bathrooms and laundries, plumbing fixtures fitted, water pressure, water treatment, circulating ring mains, plumbing systems for machinery and processing plants
- Roofs, gutters, spouting: roof leak detection and repair; guttering and spouting; stormwater sumps and grates clearing and replacement
When you call us to report a plumbing problem, we will ask you several questions to determine the urgency of your situation and how we can help. If the issue is a risk to public health, is damaging property or has halted business, we will send a technician out straight away. Learn more about how we work on our Plumbing Appliance Servicing Page.
Climate are experts in plumbing
Climate employs a team of experienced Authorised Plumbers who are trained to the highest standards and are experienced in residential and commercial plumbing. It’s our job to make sure your plumbing is safe to use, works well and that you are provided with a cost-effective solution.
Climate is a proud member of Master Plumbers, Gasfitters & Drainlayers NZ. This means we employ qualified Licensed Plumbers and Gasfitters to carry out work on your property and undergo independent quality assurance reviews. Our membership in the association also means you are further protected by the Master Plumbers Guarantee, which gives you the protection and peace of mind only a Master Plumber can offer.
Commercial plumbing services
Our Licensed Plumbers service a wide variety of commercial properties including schools, rest homes, hospitals, churches, sports facilities, motels and hotels, petrol service stations, rental properties, manufacturing and processing plants, plant nurseries, hatcheries, laboratories, hairdressers, restaurants, laundries, offices, commercial buildings and district councils
We provide warranty repair work for the following brands:
We are authorised to provide warranty repair for a number of leading plumbing brands, including:
- DML Wallace
- Greenes Tapware
- Saniflo Pumps