Join our team
We know that our team contributes greatly to the success of our company. At Climate & Plumbing, we hire the best people and provide them with the tools and environment they need to thrive. Our employees embrace our core value and truly wish to help raise the standard of indoor living in Taranaki.
Climate & Plumbing is strongly focused on health and safety. Training and on-going professional development is an integral part of our business. As such, we support employees with further education and workplace qualifications.
We are always on the lookout for diverse people who excel in a busy environment. Prospective employees should have proven experience, the ability to self-manage, superior customer service skills, and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done right the first time.
Interested in joining our team?
If you have awesome skills and think you’d be a good fit at Climate & Plumbing, then please get in touch. We welcome you to email, post or deliver your CV to us.
We are looking for an experienced heating, ventilation, air conditioning technician to join our team. You’ll be working with a great bunch of people, who care about meeting our clients’ expectations, ensuring what we do works well and is safe to use. Who care about each other and are proud of their workmanship.
This is an all-embracing role within a busy environment that requires a high level of energy, enthusiasm and the ability to fit into a supportive team.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Proven experience with installation of air conditioning heat pump systems (2 years minimum NZ Experience)
- The know-how to problem solve / diagnose faults and carry out required repairs effectively and efficiently
- Trade Certificate (Ideally NZQA Level 4 for Refrigeration)
- Electrical Service Technician license
- Refrigerant Handlers (Approved Filler) License
- Current (clean) driver’s license
- Good communication and customer service skills
- The ability to self-manage your day and deliver high quality results
- A remuneration package will be matched to your skills, experience and potential.
Hours are generally 7.30am to 4.00pm, and then you get to knock off, go to the beach, go climb a mountain, or chill out and relax with your family and friends.